A youth group called “The Burning Ones” was raising money for a trip to Israel by selling pumpkin bread and receiving donations outside a Wal-Mart. While there, they began praying for people to be healed. Testimonies include:
- A woman in a wheelchair felt heat in her leg during prayer and experienced a significant difference.
- Another woman was healed of arthritis pain in her knee.
- Another woman was healed of a nerve problem in her leg. After walking around the store a bit, she came back and said that the pain was gone.
- They prayed for a woman who was broken-hearted.
- They prayed for a young girl with cerebral palsy. She suddenly became excited and began doing sign language about Jesus.
- They prayed for one of the mother's of the group, and she experienced a significant healing in her hip.
- They prayed for a girl who had a partially torn MCL (medial collateral ligament, which is usually accompanied by pain, stiffness, swelling, and a sense that the knee will lock or give way). She took her brace off and was able to walk away without incident.